DietController is a calorie counter and diet diary.
Record the foods you eat in an easy to use spreadsheet that counts your calories and other nutrients.
Keep track of your food intake, exercise and body measurements throughout your diet.
* Spreadsheet style logging of food data, type directly into the food log.
Log food intake by:
1) Clicking on the relevant meal line.
2) Start typing food name to show dropdown of matching foods, choose food, press Tab to advance to quantity field,
3) Enter quantity, press Tab to open a new line and advance ready for the next entry.
Undo, redo, cut, copy and paste supported.
Alter log entries by simply selecting the cell and typing the new value.
* Smart search, searches as you type, shows the most likely items first (order takes into account your favorites and foods used before).
* Converts between different units, log food intake using g, oz, lb and various portion sizes (examples: 12g, 1.5oz, 2slices, .5pie).
* Add new food definitions on the fly (if you cannot find a food in the database, you can quickly create a new food definition).
* Create new foods from lists of ingredients (recipes).
* Create menus (lists of foods, e.g. My Cereal Breakfast) for fast entry of multiple items in a single operation.
* Tracks Calories and 31 Nutrients.
* USDA based food database, over 7,000 foods with multiple portion sizes.
* Include exercise in your daily calorie equation, 200+ exercise database.
* Manage a list of food favorites.
* Weight and body measurement tracking.
* Create charts and reports of your data.
* Customizable, change nutrient columns, colors...
* Backup and restore your database.
* Export data to comma separated (.csv) files for import into a spreadsheet.
* Supports multiple users all sharing the same food database.
* Does not require internet access.
* Keep your Calorie counter data private (on your own Mac), password protect your data.
The tools and information in DietController are intended as an aid to dieting, and do not offer medical advice.
This software is not intended for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.